Help Revive a Teen Conference - Vendor Terms and Conditions
April 15, 2023 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
In order to participate in the event as a vendor, please read the following items carefully, and acknowledge your acceptance by checking the “I agree” box below.
1. Vendor fee is $60. Confirmation of vendor will not be granted until vendor fee is paid in full and terms and conditions have been accepted.
2. Vendors will be supplied a standard table. One booth space shall be assigned per business. Only one business shall occupy a single table space.
3. Event starts at 10:00 am. Vendors may begin setting up at 9:00 am and must be finished no later than 4:45 pm. Event ends at 5:00 pm. Vendor agrees to staff their booth during the hours of the event and shall not dismantle their booth until the conclusion of the event.
4. Vendors are responsible for the set-up, display, and removal of their property. Event Coordinators are not responsible for injury, vandalism, damage, or theft associated with vendor products, services, or property.
5. Vendors are responsible for their own transactions and are responsible for collecting and remitting any necessary sales tax.
6. Event Coordinators reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event at any point and refund Vendor Application fees.
7. Vendor payments are non-refundable. Should Event Coordinators find it necessary to cancel, the Vendor fee will be refunded to the vendor within 30 days of such cancellation. In the event the coordinators should need to be postpone, Vendor has the option to transfer their payment to the next date.
8. Each party shall defend, protect and hold harmless the other party from and against all claims, suits and/or actions arising from any negligent or intentional act or omission of that party’s employees, agents, and authorized subcontractor(s) while performing this agreement.
By selecting the “I agree” button below I acknowledge that I am duly authorized representative of the undersigned business, on behalf of the business do subscribe and agree to all terms and conditions contained in this contract. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless Rise Above Defeat, for any loss or injury that may occur during the event.